PT Bank DBS Indonesia is a subsidiary of DBS Bank Ltd. Listed & headquartered in Singapore, DBS Group Holdings Ltd has operations in 15 markets with a network comprising more than 250 branches/ outlets and over 1,000 ATMs across 50 cities. It is a well-capitalised financial services group with “AA-” and “Aa1” credit ratings, among the highest in the Asia Pacific region. In Indonesia, PT Bank DBS Indonesia has 40 branches and 39 ATMs in various cities.
We are looking for people like you, someone who is ambitious, creative, target driven, and most important are prepared to go the extra mile for performance excellent. Successful candidates wil be responsible new customers to the bank through the sales of the bank’s products and services to new customer. We are looking for high caliber individuals for the following position:
Treasures Development Manager
- Responsible to manage DBS Treasures sales team to acquire new Treasures customers, and sell wealth management products in order to contribute to the growing consumer banking business.
- Represent DBS in dealing with priority segment customers, manage TFO hunters, and ensure the productivity level of your team. You will report directly to Branch Manager.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Has a minimum 2-5 years working experience in managing team sales, preferably in wealth management business at banking sector or financial institution
- Has general banking and Wealth Management knowledge
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills as well as strong passion in selling activities
- Has strong leadership style, customer service oriented, has commercial acumen, has good interpersonal skill
- Demonstrate a high degree of credibility and integrity.
Treasure Funding Officer
(Jakarta, Bandung, Medan & Surabaya )
- Manages and promotes business relationship with new customers/ existing
- Promotes DBS Bank’s banking products, especially funding products
- Influencing aasigned customers to use DBS Bank’s banking product ( Deposite, Saving, Investment, Bancaassurance
- Female or Male, Max 28 years old
- Fresh graduated, pre graduated, work experienced are welcome to apply (preferably in funding position)
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree from any major, with min GPA 3,00 ( From 4.00 )
- Previous experience in sales would be highly recognized
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, selling skill, target oriented, has self confidence, work team
- A self starter who is ambitious and highly motivated team player
- Fixed Allowance
- Incentive reward
- Trip reaward
- And also Good Career Path
Please submit your application letter and CV to: email@example.com
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview “
Semoga sukses meraih karir impian!
Biro Kemahasiswaan, Alumni, dan Pengembangan Karir
Follow us at Twitter: @CareerUAI
Phone No: (021) 727 92753, 724 4456, 726 2007, 727 90352, 727 90546 ext. 1015 (Office)
(021) 70095553 (Flexy)